Data Patterns develops products for functional testing of on-board electronic packages (ground check-out, etc.). Automated Testing involves simulating the input signals to the package and measuring the output signals from the package for acceptance criteria in an automated sequenced fashion. This can be achieved by custom designing the required stimuli and response measurement modules. Alternatively, international companies have built building blocks of stimuli and measurement units that can be integrated to meet specific application criteria.
These building blocks are available in standard internationally accepted system architectures so that customers can procure building blocks from various organizations to configure the end application. The architectures are governed by international consortiums such as the VXI Consortium, PICSIG, PICMG, etc. who continuously update the specifications so that most of manufacturing organizations produce products that meet such international standards.
Data Patterns has developed a range of standard building blocks in all international architectures such as VXI, cPCI, PCI, Industry Pack, etc. similar to organizations in Europe and the USA. However, Data Patterns is the only organization in India which has a range of products indigenously developed. Typically, competitors in India import these products from various organizations internationally and integrate the test solution to meet application requirements. In doing so, aberrations may creep in due to the diversity of sources. Data Patterns however, has many of the building blocks already in place and has demonstrated its integration skills time and again in the ATE sphere.
Other than providing standard modules which the customer can directly procure and integrate, Data Patterns also provides total solutions with integrated hardware and software to meet the specific customer requirement.
Data Patterns possesses the required full-fledged ATE development and support competence and skill in the following areas:
- System Engineering
- ATE Assembly and Test
- ATE Software
- Documentation and Document Management
- Field Integration and Support
- Customer Training
Some of the ATE products include:
- 14000 I/O point VXi based Launch Pad Checkout System
- 20000 test point 500V Cable Harness Tester
- 600 channel Precision Strain Gauge Data Acquisition System
- Upgradation of the Seaking Helicopter ATEs
- Electro Mechanical Actuator Test System
- Electro Hydraulic Actuator Test System
- Hardware in Loop simulation System
- On Board Computer Checkout System
- Electrode Evaluation System
- Fuel Cell Test System
- Platform Test System for Gyro Test and Calibartion
- Multi Channel Signal Conditioner Checkout System